Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Now that you have selected a topic for your final presentation, this week you will need to construct your annotated bibliography using APA style. For this assignment, you need to select a minimum of 8 sources that you plan on using for your presentation and then construct the annotations for each source. The concept of constructing a bibliography is certainly not new for most students, but you may not be as comfortable adding annotations to the bibliography entries.
After you select a source and reference it in APA format, construct the annotation for the source. The annotation is really just answering a few questions about the sources itself and once you answer these questions this part of the assignment almost creates itself. Answer the following 6 questions for each source:
1. Main purpose of the source
2. Intended audience for the source
3. Relevance to your topic (or explain why it was not relevant to your topic)
4. Author’s background and credibility
5. Author’s conclusions or observations
6. Your conclusions or observations
Writing Requirements (APA format)
– Length: 3-5 pages (not including title page or references page)
– 1-inch margins
– Double spaced
– 12-point Times New Roman font
– Title page
– References page (minimum of 8 scholarly sources)
I have attached the instructions in here for this weeks assignment, an annotated bibliography. i have also attached my topic selection which the bibliography will be based off.